Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its that time of the year

I am having trouble trying to find a nice gift for my fiance. He doesn't want much or need anything, which make it so much harder for me. I guess we are going to go shopping this weekend to find each other a gift. He hasn't gotten me anything either. I want so much but yet so expensive! I hope we find something for each other this weekend or at least on Saturday because Sunday, we're getting a big storm. Everytime the news says that we're getting a BIG storm. Usually it just small flurries, that's what happened last year. I don't like snow or ice. I prefer and be happy with none for Christmas.
So I've been at my new job for over a week. We just had our holiday lunch party. It was alot of fun and plenty of food. I even got little cards and gifts from my coworkers and supervisor. They are too sweet!
i think this entry will be pictureless... I don't know what to put up. Hopefully my next post will be my STDs! My save the date card/thingys. I put a lot of work in them. I did them all by myself. Thank to the Fiance not helping me. boo! oh wells. Its was part of my christmas card as well.
oh yeah! I got a call from Alfred Angelo that my dress came in already. that was quick I was expecting around Feb-March 2011 to get a call. I can't wait to pick it up and hid it somewhere! I just need to get alteration closer to my wedding date. Sorry, I'm not posting up my dress because there are stalkers out there :D
ok back to week. I hope you all have a nice warm weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. Would you like to follow each others blogs??? :))) I hope we could be good friends. Take care! (>__<)

Post a Comment