Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Product Review: Clear Proof Voxbox




Recently, I received this VoxBox from Influenster to try out this facial cleaning system by Mary Kay. This is my fourth VoxBox and I have to say that Influenster doesn't disappoint. The products I received in both boxes were full size and they are not cheap products either.



What is the Clear Proof VoxBox?
The Clear Proof VoxBox contains the Clear Proof Acne System by Mary Kay. This system is a four step regimen that is formulated to clear blemishes without irritation and fade the look of lingering acne spots. You can purchase the system for $45 or each product separately!
The box contains the following products
:

Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel
"A clear cleanser that deep cleanses skin to remove dirt, excess oil and impurities. This salicylic acid formula helps reduce shine and unclogs pores to help you achieve clearer skin."

Clear Proof Blemish Control Toner
"A salicylic acid-based formula helps remove dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging and prevent new pimples from forming. This toner cleanses skin completely to help tighten pores and appear less noticeable to give you healthy, clear skin."

Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
"A lightweight benzyl peroxide product that penetrates and clears pores to target bacteria and visibly reduce a pimple's redness. This highly effective cream absorbs quickly to help reduce the number of acne pimples, allows the skin to heal and prevents new breakouts from occurring."

Clear Proof Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
"A fast-absorbing, lightweight, non-pore-clogging formula that helps provide the balanced hydration your skin needs. This formula helps control shine and excess oil to leave your skin feeling nourished and healthier."

My Thoughts:
I've been using this products for a few weeks now. I must say it really works and clearing up my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who has acne problems. I would to thanks Influenster for sending me this awesome products and giving me the opportunity to try out new products.
 

#ClearProof VoxBox

0 comments:

Post a Comment