Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

laziness...or maybe I am just a bit busy

haha... yes, I've been really lazy or busy or it could be a little of both. My bf and I are planning to have a bbq this coming Saturday with my family. Because we brought this house 8 months ago and they still have not visit yet. So this is kinda combined Housewarming/My Birthday. haha I am turning 26 and still having birthday parties. -__-" Well its more for the house than for my birthday. Anyways, we've been trying to get the house ready. My dad came over on Monday to put a screen door on our patio door. Yes, we don't know how to do a lot of things and yes, I call my dad to come over to help us. We also brought a bunch of food and my mom is bringing over some beef short ribs from H-Mart so we can grill it. I am a bit excited and nervous... there is going to be more people than I expected. I didn't realize I have a lot of little cousins... I hope everyone fits in the house >_<

We went to IKEA on Monday after my dad left. I wanted this tall bookcase for our office. I just want to be more organized in the office because I turned it into a crafty office... haha... And I saw these really cute little reusable bags from IKEA. They were only $.99!! it was so cheap (see pic below). Arent's there cute or what? I am planning to use one of these for my sister and cousin. I brought a bunch of face sheet mask and other cutes things from sasa.com and dsk jewelry and samples


0 comments:

Post a Comment